11 Readers
21 Stalking
invoguewithbooks

Munira @ In Vogue with Books

Mostly YA obsessed, my blog reflects it A LOT. It features books from NA & other fiction too. I share all my book rants there, post mostly spoiler-free reviews & many other bookish and non-bookish stuff :D

Currently In Vogue with

Sherrie Cronin
Chaos Children
B.C. Sirrom
All the Lovely Creatures
Emily Joyner, C.C. Hartley, Charlotte Dhark, S.J. Bell, B.C. Sirrom, Lisa Goldman, Rebecca Nolan, Mark Mackey, Jennifer Rainey, L. M. Smith
Requiem - Lauren Oliver THIS IS A CONCISE REVIEW> READ THE FULL REVIEW HERE.
The experience with [b:Requiem|9593913|Requiem (Delirium, #3)|Lauren Oliver|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1340992438s/9593913.jpg|14480925]was AMAZING. There are so many things to write, so much to say that I don't even know where to start from! Let's talk about the characters first.I loved Hana. It's really wonderful to see the author dividing the chapters with "LENA" and "HANA" narrations. It makes the story all the more interesting and gives a very clear view to Hana's character. As for Lena, I loved the way her feelings for Alex and Julian are described side by side.

"...I’ve accepted that I will never love Julian as much as I loved Alex. But now that idea is overwhelming, like a wall between us. I will never love Julian like I love Alex.

Like the previous books it was action packed. Hana and Lena's internal as well as external struggle to make things work, for their survival and existence is something very much worth reading.

The ending according to me was a little unexpected. Still, I know, I myself would have stamped it as 'predictable' if the author would have ended the book otherwise. Whatever the ending is, I think it is quite apt for the storyline.

I am sad to have finished reading the book at last. This is probably a problem everyone faces while reading an aswesome series as this one.[a:Lauren Oliver|2936493|Lauren Oliver|http://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1291156327p2/2936493.jpg] is one hell of an author who knows how to give the readers a perfect dose.