10 Readers
20 Stalking

Munira @ In Vogue with Books

Mostly YA obsessed, my blog reflects it A LOT. It features books from NA & other fiction too. I share all my book rants there, post mostly spoiler-free reviews & many other bookish and non-bookish stuff :D

Currently In Vogue with

Sherrie Cronin
Chaos Children
B.C. Sirrom
All the Lovely Creatures
Emily Joyner, C.C. Hartley, Charlotte Dhark, S.J. Bell, B.C. Sirrom, Lisa Goldman, Rebecca Nolan, Mark Mackey, Jennifer Rainey, L. M. Smith

What Anne Rice Deleted as "Gangster Bully" Comments

Reblogged from Karlynp & The Doggone World:

For those wondering what got deleted, here you go. Screen shots!

I haven't gone through all of the comments, and I assume more has been deleted, but you can get a real sense of what she considers "gangster bullies".   Even Jenny Trout! (WOW!)

Most of the comments deleted were opposing views about Stopthegrbullies.com (STGRB). Apparently, she simply doesn't care that they use anonymous names, bully authors and reviewers, and play all the dirty tricks she claims to want stopped.

Oddly, there are very few pro comments about STGRB. Why is that? The exception are a few people who have been active in the STGRB all along. So if she can't listen to reason, maybe she should listen to the silence. It speaks loudly. Her fans may support stopping cyber-bullying (as do all of us), but they don't appear to be fans of STGRB either.

Screen shot #1: Full blog post 4/28/2014, early in day - many comments were later deleted

Screen shot #2: Full blog post 4/28/2014, later in day - you can see some of what got deleted

Screen shot #3: Full blog post 4/29/2014 late afternoon

Screen shot #4: Autumn Turner / Misanthropic Bibliophage  thread (1 of 2)  before it got deleted

Screen shot #5: Autumn Turner / Misanthropic Bibliophage (2 of 2)   with final comment (from me!) All deleted.

Screen shot #6: Ole Andreas Imsen comments -- also deleted

Screen shot #7: The now infamous Jenny Trout "Gangster Bully" thread -- also deleted

Screen shot #8: Comments by Elyse Shramm -- also deleted

Screen shot #9: Floras comments to Yvonne before deletion

Screen shot #10: Floras comments have been deleted, Yvonne's still there

And for some fun, do check out Smart Bitches, Trashy Books blog post:

ETA - a list of blogs to read on this topic:

When good authors go to the dark side, by Four Little Bees Writing & Editing